- An Ex Servicemen Organisation
- Discipline * Training * Excellence * Punctuality * Innovation * Resilience
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified * United Nations Accredited
- First Indian Organisation working on Post Conflict Environment Management
- Demining People * Mine Action * EOD * UXO Clearance
- Radiological Survey * Geophysical Survey * Topographical Survey
- Telecommunication * Security Solutions * Training * Infrastructure
News & Events28 Nov 2006
Out put During 2006: Sri Lanka
During 2006 Horizon recovered 891 Anti Personnel mines / UXOs and cleared and handed over 2,08,000 sq m of land for rehabilitation.
HORIZON has been registered as NGO in Sri Lanka. Registration No. allotted by the Ministry of Social Service and Social Welfare is FL â€“ 112706 of 28 Nov 06.
Output during 2006 Jordan
During 2006 the Jordan team has cleared 90,000 sqm area and recovered 29,000 Anti Personnel mines and 6000 Anti tank mines.
17 Nov 2006
Thomaspuri Mine Field VA 130 (HM 8-H). Work on this minefield was completed on 17 Nov 06.
12 Oct 2006
Thomaspuri Mine Field VA 130 (HM 8-G). Work on this minefield was completed on 12 Oct 06.
30 Aug 2006
Thomaspuri Mine Field VA 130 (HM 8 â€“ F). Work on this mine field commenced on 01 Jun 06 and was completed on 30 Aug 06.
20 May 2006
Horizon Covering New Frontiers
Horizon team consisting of 14 ex-servicemen left for Amman for a new demining project in Jordan. The team will be working in conjunction with Norwegian Peoples Aid (NPA) an international NGO. Initially the work to expected for a duration of 10 months. The demining work is likely to commence by end of May after initial familiarisation. This is the first time that any Indian demining NGO is undertaking a project in Africa.
01 May 2006
Demining Work on Thomaspuri Minefield area E has been completed and being handed over
14 Apr 2006
Demining Work commenced on VA299 Minefield at Nanatem and was completed on 28 Apr 06. (Area cleared - 1913 Sq Mtrs).
16 Feb 2006
Demining work recommenced in Area E Thomaspuri Minefield, which was suspended due to heavy rains.