- An Ex Servicemen Organisation
- Discipline * Training * Excellence * Punctuality * Innovation * Resilience
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified * United Nations Accredited
- First Indian Organisation working on Post Conflict Environment Management
- Demining People * Mine Action * EOD * UXO Clearance
- Radiological Survey * Geophysical Survey * Topographical Survey
- Telecommunication * Security Solutions * Training * Infrastructure
News & Events01 Dec 2009
Horizon deploys the third Humanitarian Demining team in North Sri Lanka under the contract with the Government of India.
30 Nov 2009
Training cadre for new deminers commenced at Pune.
23 Nov 2009
Horizon awarded contract by the Government of India to deploy one Humanitarian Demining Team in Sri Lanka.
10 Jul 2009
Indians fly to Sri Lanka to clear landmines
80 more Indians fly to Sri Lanka to clear landmines. Time of India 02 Aug 2009 Reports
09 Jul 2009
The additional teams for demining by India funded projects have been inducted.
08 Jul 2009
Indian Ministry of External Affairs and Horizon signed an agreement for demining in Sri Lanka. Horizon will be providing two demining teams and the project will be funded by India.
27 Jan 2009
Humanitarian demining recommenced at the suspended mine field of Eralikulam TR 40 in Batticaloa District.
26 Jan 2009
Refresher training on demining completed.
12 Jan 2009
Refresher training on demining commenced.
11 Jan 2009
Horizon deployed one demining team at the Batticaloa District of Sri Lanka.